An overwhelming amount of you asked for some gift guides and I couldn’t let y’all down!
When I began working on these, I had absolutely NO idea how much work went into creating gift guides. High fives to all of the people out there who make them for us to shop through because WOW it is a lot of work.
That being said, I appreciate each and every one of you that purchase these items through my links.
It may not seem like much, but the small commission I get means the world to me and allows me to keep working at this side hustle of mine. So thank you for being the best followers out there! I appreciate each of you.
Okay, let’s get to the good stuff!
- Coffee Mug Warmer– I have one of these on my desk and I love it! It’s so nice to come back to a warm cup of coffee 30 minutes later. Works best with cups or mugs that are ceramic.
- Diamond Dazzle Stick– This shines rings better than anything else I have ever used! Everyone who has a ring or other piece of fine jewelry needs this.
- Hearth & Hand Candle– Not only is the brass container beautiful, but Aspen scent is to die for.
- 5 Year Question of the Day Journal– I think multi-year journals are the coolest thing. This one is perfect for people who might not know what to write and need a prompt.
- Sideways Initial Necklace– This simple accessory is an easy statement piece. Bonus points if you’re gifting this to a fan of Schitt’s Creek so they can pull out their inner Alexis Rose.
- Inspirational & Funny Engraved Bracelet– There are a ton of saying options available for this bracelet. The best part is that all of the engraving is on the inside of the bracelet. So go head, pick the hysterical (but not entirely appropriate) phrase. Nobody will ever know except you and the person wearing it!
- Compact Zipper Pouch– This neutral, compact bag is a great stocking stuffer for anyone. It could work for toiletries, cords, snacks, etc.
- Pooch Selfie– For the dog mom or dog dad on your Christmas list. Clip this to the top of your phone so that your dog looks at the tennis ball while you take a selfie with them!
- Handheld Luggage Scale– This nifty luggage scale prevents you from being that person in the airport with an open suitcase shuffling around your belongings to avoid paying extra weight fees. Don’t let your friends be that person either.
- Bombas Socks– While these might look like regular socks, they aren’t. Bombas are charity socks. For every pair they sell, they donate a pair to a homeless shelter. So not only would this be a small gift to someone you know, it would be a huge gift to someone you don’t know. That’s something to be happy about.
- Let’s Get Fizzical– This cocktail book looks great on display and even comes with pictures! Perfect for friends that are over 21.
- Travel Sized Poo-Pourri– In the words of Phoebe Buffay, “Because, well, you know.” The travel size is easy to store in a purse or pocket so nobody has to know your business when you’re needing to take care of business.
Gifts for Coworkers
- Tricks to Appear Smarter in Meetings– I read through a few of these and it made me LOL.
- Personal Laminator– This is one of my must-have teacher supplies, but surprisingly not everyone has one. This could also be a perfect gift to a teacher from a student!
- “I survived another meeting that should have been an email” Notebook– If someone showed up to a meeting carrying this notebook, we’d become best friends.
- Acrylic Computer Side Panel– I’m sure you work with someone who sticks sticky notes all around their desktop. I didn’t even know this side panel was a thing until I was scrolling through Amazon, but I know it would make someone happy!
- Initial Tumbler– These Opalhouse tumblers are so dang cute!! I could only link one letter, but you can search on Target’s website for the specific letter you need. Add a couple more small things and it would be an easy gift to teammates!
- Weekly Planner Desk Pad– The cutest weekly checklist out there! each box is sized to fit a sticky note, too. This purchase supports a small business which is the best part.
- Do You Know Me– If you are new to a school or team, this is the perfect game to play! You learn so much about the people you play the game with and it is a natural conversation starter.
- Travel Mug (Yeti dupe)– Work with a bunch of coffee drinkers? This mug keeps coffee warm for a very long time! Lots of colors to choose from, too.
- Pun-y Succulent Planters– I am all for a good pun! Simply buy the set of 3, plant a succulent or two in each planter, add a note about how “this year would ‘succ’ without you” and BAM, you instantly have gifts for 3 people!
- Lunch Crock Pot– I got one of these for Christmas last year and it has saved me so much time waiting for a microwave at lunch. It’s also perfect for soup season because you can just plug it in 30-45 minutes before lunch and its ready by the time you sit down to eat!
- Portable Power Bank– I got one of these as a gift from a coworker a few years ago and thought it was the best gift! This one comes in 6 colors so you can pick the perfect color for each coworker.
Gifts for Beauty Lovers
- LED Vanity Mirror– I use this mirror every morning to get ready. The lighting is amazing and the different mirrors on the sides are super helpful! Comes with a USB cord or uses batteries.
- Mascara Primer– Hands down one of my absolute makeup must-haves. My fifth graders are always asking me if I’m wearing magnetic lashes and I have this primer to thank for that.
- Billie Razor Gift Set– I’ve totally bought into the hype for this razor. It truly does shave better than any other razor I have ever used!
- Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat– A true necessity for every woman. This cleaning mat makes cleaning your makeup brushes effortless.
- Silk Sleep Mask– The gift of better sleep. I have come to learn that when I use a sleep mask, I sleep longer and better all around. Silk is the best fabric for sleep masks because it is gentle on your skin and eyelashes.
- Exfoliating Body Scrub– This scent is amazing and will leave your skin feeling baby soft.
- Revlon One-Step Dryer & Volumizer– The day I switched from a regular blow dryer to this dryer brush was the best day! It gives the perfect, blow-out feeling volume everyone wants and it super easy to use for all of us out there who truly have no idea what we are doing.
- Scalp Massager– This scalp massager feels like you’re getting your hair done professionally because its just that relaxing. It gets your shampoo in at your roots for the best clean feeling.
- Poreless Putty Primer– TikTok influenced me to try this primer and I’ve become obsessed. It really smooths out your face and gives a fresh canvas to apply makeup on to.
- GIMME Bands hair ties (comes in blonde, black, or neutrals)- I am always on the hunt for a hair tie that survives working out and can hold a messy bun all day. These won’t leave knots in your hair and allow you to throw it all up and not have to pull at your pony tail to tighten it throughout the day.
- Rose Quartz Roller and Gua Sha– Get the spa feeling at home with these tools that massage your face and improve circulation.
- Towel Scrunchies– Probably one of my favorite finds in 2020. Use one of these to pull your hair up in a bun after you shower and the towel scrunchie soaks up the moisture. Every time I use it, my hair air dries in half the time it usually takes.
Gifts for Him
- Brita FilteringWater Bottle– This water bottle allowed you to use the water from the gym, a friends house, or your own kitchen tap and filter into the same great taste every time.
- Belt Hanger– A simple tool to help stay organized.
- Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker– Listen to music or podcasts in the shower with this speaker. It comes with a suction cup or hook to hang onto something.
- The Office DVD Set– This show is leaving Netflix in 2021 and the world is weeping. This box set will help stop the tears.
- Montblanc Legend Cologne– Reagan picked out this scent a few years ago and it is seriously amazing. If the man in your life is cologne obsessed like mine is, they need this one on their shelf.
- The Blockbuster Party Game- The perfect game for all movie lovers! You don’t have to know the movies to be able to play, but it’s a fun group game for everyone playing.
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker– Every coffee lover will love having their own cold brew coffee maker.
- Neutral Toiletry Bag– This is one of those things that all guys need, but they won’t buy themselves. Make this one a set by purchasing the bag from the stocking stuffers guide!
- Weekender Bag– I love the neutral color of this bag and the option to monogram it!
- Magnetic Collar Stays– If your boyfriend/husband wears dress shirts a lot, these are a game changer!
Gifts for the Person Who has Everything
- Smartphone Dock with Amplifier– Vintage meets modern with this smartphone amplifier. No plugs or batteries are needed, so you can carry this to any room in the house to listen to music!
- HomeChef Giftcard– Give the gift of no grocery shopping or meal planning for a week. HomeChef is a fun way to have healthy meals at home without the ease of it showing up on your doorstep.
- Ticket Stub Diary– The travel and entertainment lover will be so thankful to have a diary to keep all of their mementos!
- Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager– Hands down one of my favorite purchases of 2020. Quickly get out any knots and relax at home without having to schedule an appointment and wait to be seen by a professional.
- Phone Sterilizer– Did you know that phones are one of the germ-iest things, even more germs are on phones than toilet seats? GAG.
- Mini Waffle Maker and Cookbook– Okay, these mini waffle makers are just the CUTEST! I used mine for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it. Pair the maker with the cookbook and the supplies to make waffles and you’ll have the cutest, unique gift!
- Perpetual Calendars– This modern calendar is a conversation starter, for sure.
- Wooden Push Pin Travel Map– I love how this travel calendar doubles as a beautiful piece of wall art.
- MEATER Plus Wireless Meat Thermometer– This high-tech meat thermometer takes the guess work out of cooking. Probably one of the coolest kitchen and grilling gadgets I have ever seen. Includes a guided cook system, estimated cook time/remaining time, and so much more. This is one item you have to check out!
- 23andMe Health and Ancestry Test– Give the gift of learning more about yourself and where you came from with this Health and Ancestry test.
- USB Desk Charger– This charger goes into the grommet hole built into many desks. Its one of those random items that you didn’t know you needed until you saw it and trust me, I ordered one for myself because I need it.
Follow me on Instagram: @chalk.and.coffee